Graduate Studies Requirements
1) Willingness to subscribe to the ideals and patterns of life and conduct of the North Central University community, as outlined in the "Christian Community Life Standards".
2) A bachelor's degree earned from a regionally, nationally, professionally, or specialized accredited institution as listed by CHEA, with a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
3) Submission of complete application packet:
- Application form
- Application fee: none for stand-alone courses or certificate program.
- Official transcripts from institutions (View Transcript Request Form)
- If cumulative GPA is less than 3.0, at least one of the following as an indicator of academic ability:
- Academic Essay
- GRE or GMAT scores at or above the 50th percentile