Coming this fall!
REGISTER NOW for a brand new graduate level course in “Spiritual Leadership” taught by none other than the president of NCU himself, Gordon Anderson, Ph.D.
Under Dr. Anderson’s instruction, you will:
• develop an ethically and morally responsible vision;
• better understand social contexts;
• grasp complex personal and organizational challenges;
• find solutions consistent with your values and mission;
• gain cultural competence and sensitivity to the needs of diverse settings;
• learn to inspire and motivate people to work toward shared goals and objectives; and
• sharpen your commitment to fulfill God’s plans and purposes.
Bonus for NCU seniors next fall – not only is Dr. Anderson’s 500-level graduate course worth 3 credits toward the undergrad degree you’ve already started, but it’s also worth 3 credits toward the advanced degree you might choose to pursue later on.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build communication, decision making, problem solving, and critical thinking skills as you learn to apply biblical leadership theories and principles.
AND study under Dr. Gordon Anderson.
AND earn 3 credits toward the completion of your undergrad degree.
AND score 3 graduate level credits to apply to advanced degree work down the road.
Contact910 Elliot Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55404
1st Floor Miller Hall
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here contact form
David Guntlisbergen, Graduate Studies Coordinator
Individual courses in Strategic Leadership
- Spiritual Leadership
- Global Leadership
- Leadership Strategies & Strategic Planning
- History & Theory of Organizational Leadership
- Interpersonal Management
Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.