NCU's Job Posting Database Website for Students and Alumni. Quick access at: www.NorthCentral.edu/CareerWire
School of Business
The School of Business utilizes academic and experiential rigor to educate leaders in business knowledge, Christian character, and professional skills – our graduates are capable of leading organizations to innovate, grow, and deliver world-class results.
At NCU School of Business, we start your on-ramping towards your career from day one!
A Bachelor of Science degree in business at NCU exposes you to numerous areas of business, including marketing, finance, statistics, economics, and various networks and businesses, including Target, US Bank, and the Twins. Our holistic curriculum is designed to prepare you for an exceptional, God-centered business career by champion three key areas: relevant business knowledge from practitioners, core Christian virtues, and 21st century skills. We create a student-oriented learning environment with hands-on learning, full student participation, and technology integrated throughout.
In Addition to a World-Class Education, we:
- Develop your professional brand with an impeccable resume and well thought-out online presence
- Explore professional business networks early through informational interviews with field experts and strategic School of Business networking events
- Cultivate the development of a top notch portfolio of experience and skills through internships and service learning opportunities
A Strategic Location
The Twin Cities metropolitan area is home to 14 Fortune 500 companies. Our location in the heart of Minneapolis offers students many opportunities for jobs, internships, business seminars, and on-site training. A few of our partners include:
Best Buy, Target, 3MM, US Bank, General Mills, Vikings, Cargill, Regis Corporation, ShopHQ, TCF Financial Corp, UnitedHealth Care, Excel Energy, Crew2, Twins, and the Timberwolves.
- Business Administration, BS or BA
- Accounting and Finance, BS
- Marketing, BS
- Entrepreneurship, BS
- Sports Management, BS
*All business majors have the opportunity for students to graduate with a certificate in Project Management; yet, a unique benefit to attending NCU.
*All business majors are designed to participate in the 4+1 program – a chance to earn your undergrad degree and masters in Strategic Leadership in just five years.
*All business majors are designed for students to easily pick up a Pre-law minor without taking additional classes
The School of Business Mission
The School of Business utilizes academic and experiential rigor to educate leaders in business knowledge, Christian virtues, and professional skills – our graduates are capable of leading organizations to innovate, grow, and deliver world-class results.
High expectations. High support. World-class results.
The School of Business Student Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate key principles within the various business disciplines.
2. Research, analyze, and communicate critical business data, cases, and general information.
3. Strategically analyze how parts of a whole interact with each other to produce overall outcomes in complex systems.
4. Demonstrate a global perspective and multicultural intelligence in business.
5. Exhibit key Christian character, including: diligence, stewardship, temperance, and integrity.
6. Demonstrate business practices that emphasize high social and ethical standards.
7. Assess current situation and effectively utilize best leadership practices.
8. Demonstrate initiative and self-direction in both well-defined and ambiguous climates.
9. Critically evaluate and interpret information to form a sound judgment.
10. Communicate ideas and research effectively using oral, written, and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
11. Create, elaborate, refine, and analyze new ideas in order to improve and maximize efforts.
12. Collaborate effectively and respectfully with diverse teams.
Contact910 Elliot Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Liechty Hall (The Mansion)
M-F: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Click here contact form
Internships and Job Assistance
This link is a list of all internships and internship information that the Business Adminstration department has.
This is a database of scholarships for business students. Start your scholarship search with this directory of business management scholarships that can be sorted to find exactly the scholarship for your situation.
Top Local Businesses
Full-Time positions posted online. Internships need to be worked out with the company.
Full-Time applications are online. No internship information.
Internship and full-time information online
Full time and internship information posted online.
Full-Time position information available online. No information regarding internships.
Full time and internship information online. Requires interested party to create an username and profile.
Full time and Internship information available online.
Full time information and internship information posted online.
Full-Time positions information online. No information regarding Internships.
Internship information and career information posted online.
Full-Time applications online. No internship information.
Full-Time application online. Little internship information
Career information online
Full Internship information on the website.
Internship information is posted online.
Step Up Program is their internship program – Full-Time position information online.
Full Time applications Online under recruiting heading.
Internship and full time postings are listed online.