It is the intent that, as a result of completing the Music Evangelism Certificate, students will have a foundation in practical academic and spiritual training for a career in music evangelism. Students are admitted to this program by audition only.
Practical academic training includes:
- Basic music performance skills;
- Knowledge of music and business;
- Developing skills in a major instrument.
Spiritual training includes:
- Gaining skills to be able to study the Bible;
- Building Bible content;
- Basic theological foundation.