The Music Performance supporting program is designed to give the music student advanced training to prepare for solo or ensemble ministry and/or further study in graduate school. This is a major specific supporting program. Student must be enrolled in the corresponding major.
- Students must be in at least one ensemble each semester.
- Students must enroll in Recital Performance Class each semester.
- Students must take an applied lesson in their primary instrument each semester.
- Students must enroll in Conducting Lab each semester.
- Students must be enrolled in a piano lesson every semester until proficiencies is completed.