One-Year Bible Certificate
The Department of Bible and Theology intends that as a result of completing the One-Year Bible Certificate program, the student will have a basic understanding of the Bible and theology.
Students who complete the One-Year Bible Certificate should gain:
- A basic knowledge of the historical backgrounds of the Old and New Testaments;
- Familiarity with basic tools for Bible study;
- An understanding of the basic doctrines of the Church;
- A good foundation for ongoing spiritual growth and maturity;
- A platform from which to continue study in a ministerial preparation major, should that be desired.
|BIBL||126||Old Testament History & Literature (3)|
|BIBL||127||New Testament History and Literature (3)|
|GS||180||Foundations of Leadership (1)|
|THEO||114||Systematic Theology I (3)|
|THEO||355||Systematic Theology III (Christology & Soteriology) (3)|