Worship Arts: Music Pastor
The Worship Arts: Music Pastor supporting program is designed to acquaint the Music major with the advanced musical and ministry aspects of this discipline. Areas covered include practice classes for the church musician as well as private lessons and ensembles. Upon completion of the program, one should be able to direct a church music program and be a good worship leader. This is a major specific supporting program. Student must be enrolled in the corresponding major.
- Students must be in at least one ensemble each semester.
- Students must enroll in Recital Performance Class each semester.
- Students must take an applied lesson in their primary instrument each semester.
- Students must enroll in Conducting Lab each semester.
- Students must be enrolled in a piano lesson every semester until proficiencies is completed.