Congratulations to the Graduating Class of Spring 2013! Please feel free to browse below for helpful information on conferral dates, when to expect your diploma, and where to go to order photos. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Graduation & Records Specialist, Lydia O’Brien at 612-343-4407 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- When Should I Expect My Diploma To Be Sent: Grades are due May 8th. Your graduation packet which will include your diploma, transcripts, DVD, and photo will be sent soon after your grades have been submitted.
- Summer Courses: If you are taking Summer courses, your diploma will be sent soon after the July 12th conferral date.
HELPFUL INFO FOR FUTURE GRADUATES
Eligibility for Graduation:
Students are eligible to participate in the Commencement ceremony if they meet the following requirements;
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Submitted a completed graduation application
- Are in their final 90 earned credits at North Central University
Steps to Graduation:
- Applying : Pick up your graduation application at the Registrar’s Office. After you have obtained the necessary signatures, you can submit your application and graduation fee to the Registrar’s Office. The graduation fee will cover the cost of diploma printings and mailings.
- After You Have Applied: Applications will be reviewed and all graduates will be notified through their student e-mail and US/Intercampus Mail of their application status. Any outstanding courses that have not been previously discussed with the Graduation Specialist will be listed as incomplete and the student will not be cleared to attend commencement. If you are notified of any incomplete course requirement, please work with the Registrar’s office to clear up the discrepancy so your application can be cleared for graduation.
- Check Your E-mail: Be sure to check your NCU e-mail to stay updated on all ceremony and graduation information.
- Check your student e-mail and RAMA Report for more information on application deadlines.
- Once the application has been reviewed, the student will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Registrar’s office notifying them of their application status and any information needed for graduation. Please note: Participating in the Commencement ceremony DOES NOT mean your degree is complete. Your degree will be conferred and your diploma mailed upon the completion of your final course requirements at North Central University.
To order Spring 2013 Commencement and group photos, click here.
For more information about Commencement schedules, click here.
For a step-by-step guide to the graduation process, click here.
To order graduation invitations, click here.
If you are a guest, you can access helpful information such as hotel listings and parking instructions by clicking here.