2015 Job Fair Information
Below is complete information about North Central University's 2015 Job Fair. This year's fair will be held on Wednesday, September 9th, from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM. The primary type of positions will be part time jobs for the 2015-2016 school year. However, employers wishing to recruit for full, entry level employment, and/or internships can request approval from NCU Career Services.
- Purpose: Part-time Job Recruiting
- Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2014
- Time: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: North Central University, 1400 Elliot Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Cost: $25/Organization; $5/Lunch (Total: $30 or $35; limit two attendees)
- Student Profile: ~1,400 Undergraduate Students studying 37 majors & 30 minors
- Host: NCU Career Services
- Online Registration: Closed
- Paper Registration: To request a registration forms, click here.
- Deadline: Registration will close on August 28th; Employers will NOT be able to register the day of the fair.
- Registration fee: $30-$35 ($25/Organization; $5/Lunch)
- Online: To pay online via credit card or electronic check, click here.
- Paper Invoice: To request an invoice before payment, click here.
- Table: (8' or 6' rectangle); with white table cloth
- Lunch (sandwich, sides, beverage, etc.)
- Vegetarian Option (upon request)
- Wireless Access
- Electricity Access (limited/upon request)
- Free Parking
Items not provided:
- Extension cords
- Check-in/Setup: 10:00 AM
- Break for Chapel/Lunch: 11:00 AM
- No Classes: 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM
- End of Job Fair: 1:30 PM
Directions and Parking:
- Street Address: 1400 Elliot Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Campus Building: Trask Word and Worship Center (Atrium of Chapel)
- Parking Lot: Reserved Street, Visitor Lots
- Parking Map: 2015-16 Guest Parking Map
Pre-Event Job Posting:
To advertise your jobs ahead of the event, register and post the jobs on CareerWire - NCU's Job Posting Website.
Career Services | Student Success Center | North Central University