Career Services for Alumni
North Central aims to support students and graduates throughout their career. Career Services provides resources and support for Alumni who have graduated from North Central. As a graduate, you are already a member of NCU's Alumni Association (no application or fees required). For more information about the association or additional alumni benefits, visit the Alumni Association's website.
Online Services for Alumni:
- NCU's Job Database: CareerWire - www.NorthCentral.edu/CareerWire
- Jobs @ NCU: North Central's Human Resources page - www.NorthCentral.edu/Jobs
- Resume Review: Attach your resume for review and email to CareerServices@NorthCentral.edu
- Networking Opportunities: NCU LinkedIn Connections
Additional Services for Alumni:
- How to: Effectively Search for Jobs, Write a Resume, Cover letter, Prepare for an Interview, and more.
- Graduate School Information
- Meet with a Career Services Professional (By Appointment Only) - Call 612-343-3515