Emergency Notification System (ENS)
All colleges and universities are required to have an emergency notification system (ENS) implemented. During March of 2013, North Central University transitioned to a new Emergency Notification System called First Alert. In the event of any emergency, NCU employees and students will receive notice through voice, text, and email messages.
All North Central employees and students are automatically enrolled in the ENS system with at least one phone number and your North Central University email address. If you would like to update your account information, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://alertregistration.com/ncu/
- If this is your this is your first time logging into the system, click on Forgot Password/First Time Logging In. Enter in your North Central University email address. An email will be sent to the email address with a temporary password.
- Go back to https://alertregistration.com/ncu/
- Log into the First Alert system using your North Central University email address and the temporary password provided in the email.
- Once logged in, you may update your phone numbers, email address, and password.
- Note regarding your email address: If you change the email address, that will also change the email address that you will use going forward as your login email address.
- Note regarding your phone numbers: Any phone number put into the “Primary Phone” or “Secondary Phone” field will receive voice calls only. Any number put into the “Cell Phone” field will receive a text message only.
If you have any questions about the Emergency Notification System, please direct your questions to the Director of Campus Safety and Security here.