Explanation of Fees
The Technology fee covers computer and web based services which are available to all students. The fee assists in funding technology used by faculty members and administrative offices. Although this is not an all-inclusive list, the technology fee assists in the following areas:
- Internet Access
- Computer Lab
- Computer Classroom
- Online Registration
- Online Grades
- MS Office Suite for All Students
- Symantec Antivirus
- Wireless Access
- Online Forms
Student Services and Activities Fee:
The Student Services and Activities Fee assists students with the growing need of achieving a balanced life; success in academics while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- The fee covers the costs for provision of academic support services (e.g. tutoring, academic coaching, exam proctoring); as well as Career Counseling and job placement services.
- Professional mental health counseling and related services.
- The fee provides access to the fitness center and professional training (aerobic classes, spinning classes, etc); as well as campus-wide wellness programming, intramurals, and other recreation and wellness clubs.
- This fee helps North Central fulfill its commitment to the development of well-rounded, healthy individuals.
The parking fee is assessed when a student's parking application is accepted for for on-campus, commuter, or Mensing parking.
Late Registration Fee:
The late registration fee is assessed when a student registers for classes after the initial registration period has ended.
Past Due Payment Fee:
The past due payment fee is assessed when there is an unpaid balance remaining on a student's account after the payment deadline has passed.
Schedule Change Fee:
The schedule change fee is assessed when a makes a change to their schedule outside of the initial registration period.
Late Rent Payment Fee:
The late rent payment fee is assessed when a rent payment has not been made before the 6th of the month, that the rent is due.