THE ANTIOCH INITIATIVE provides students with a fast track to the field while strategically preparing them for ministry among the least reached peoples--the Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims.
Advancing students to live the gospel message among Buddhist, Hindu, and Muslim peoples throughout the world.
Passionate, fully committed and cross culturally competent students who are fulfilling the Great Commission among Unreached People Groups.
Our Core Values:
- Valuing people first – People over projects
- Drinking tea – Finding culturally relevant ways to connect and share our lives
- Living Dead – Dying to the immediate, living for the eternal
- Losing the god-complex – Recognize it is not about us; we are not the hero
- Learning lifelong – Learning language, culture and worldview; “about” and “from” the people
- Living simply – Voluntarily practice to simplify our lifestyle and travel light
"It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known" Romans 15:20