1) General Information for Employers
NCU's Career Services exists to serve and support students and alumni. Relationships with employers are vital to meeting this primary goal. While Career Services aims to assist employers with their needs, there are limitations to what Career Services can and are allowed to provide to employers. Below is a list of services for employers wishing to connect with our students and alumni.
Services for Employers:
- Job Postings: CareerWire - NCU's job posting database
- On-Campus*: Connect with our students and alumni through interview rooms or an information table
- Job Fairs: Fall Job Fair, Spring Career Fair, and Summer Opportunity Fair
- Events: Networking, mentoring, and other specific events provide opportunities for employers to connect with NCU students and alumni.
*Please plan your visit at least 4 weeks ahead of your planned date. This is necessary in order to sufficiently promote your position to students and alumni.
Unable to Provide:
- Placement Services
- Names of only "Top Candidates"
- Job fulfillment guarantee
- Internship information (instead contact the specific Academic Department that facilitates the internship)
- Volunteer information (instead contact the Volunteer Coordinator)