How to Order
The NCU Bookstore website is the most convenient, simple way to order university apparel and souvenir items online. To begin, direct your browser to bookstore.northcentral.edu. To order, click "Merchandise" and browse our catalog sections for items that may be of interest to you. If a requested item is out of stock, we’ll do our best to notify you as soon as we see that an order might not be able to be processed on-time.
Simply note the item, color, size, price, number of the merchandise item(s) you're interested in, and add them to the shopping cart. Fill in your shipping and payment information, click "send", and that's it.
Our In-store Return/Refund Policy:
- Textbooks may be returned within 5 business days, with accompanying sales receipt.
- All items must be in mint condition (no wear and tear), and used books must be in resaleable condition.
- Shrinkwrapped packages must be returned with original wrapping intact. If the book is labeled with a publisher sticker that says "not returnable if opened" we won't be able to allow the refund, either.
- Instructor course manuals and software packages are non-returnable.
- Check Purchases are subject to a waiting period for refund to properly clear the bank.
- All purchases must be returned within two weeks of purchase.
- To ask for an extended return allowance, see a manager. We're here to help!