How to Reserve a Room
Any student wishing to schedule a time to practice in a Fine Arts Rhythm Room must submit a request through the online scheduling program Meeting Room Manager. In order to use a Rhythm Practice Room, the student must be taking a scheduled lesson in guitar, bass or drums. Entry Worship Team Leaders may also reserve a rhythm practice room.
Mensing 123 is now available for reservation for drummers only. This room is not for band practice as it is only equipped with a drum set.
Please carefully read and follow all policies and procedures before submitting a request.
Requesting the Area
- From an on campus computer, type "rooms" into the address bar. NOTE: no http or www is necessary.
- You may also go to:
- A log in screen will pop up. Use your student username and password as shown in the pop up to log in.
- Choose Mensing Fine Arts from the left side bar.
- Choose New Reservation at the top
- Fill out the appropriate information. Put your name in the Title box.
- Check the specific room you wish to use.
- Choose Save and Close
- NOTE: Rhythm Rooms will only be approved for a maximum of 2 hours
Requests are approved/denied Monday-Friday between 7am - 3:30pm.
If requests are made after 3:30pm they will not be approved until the following day.