Late Financial Registration Policy and Fees
All student payments are due by the date specified on your statement. Please let us know in advance how we can help you financially prepare for a successful school year. Late applicants are subject to the same late fee schedule as students currently enrolled.
Important Dates: FALL2013
- June 24th- First Statement uploaded to your UNET financial page
- June 10th- Early RAM plan registration begins: Waived enrollment fee if you enroll during the remainingmonth of JUNE! $40.00 savings!
- July 31st- 2% Early Pay Discount - You may deduct 2% from your bill when you pay in full through cash or check/money order. Please do not mail cash.
- August 14th- Final Payment Deadline
- August 15th- Initial $100.00 late fee will be applied to the students account.
- If the instution allows a student to remain in class with pre-arranged payment ,there is a $25.00 increase each friday the bill remains unpaid, not to exceed $250.00.
Due to Credit Card processing fees, credit cards are NOT eligible to receive the 2% discount.