Students must pay charges for each semester, including tuition, residence hall, board and fees prior to beginning classes at North Central.
Students who pay the entire balance of their spring semester charges in full on or before December 19th for the 2013 Spring semester with cash, check or money order after financial aid has been deducted will receive a 2% discount (budget plans and credit cards are not eligible for the discount).
Late fees will be assessed to students who do not pay their semester charges by the date specified on the students registration invoice.
Payment Options are as follows:
1. Payment in full by January 2nd
Payment options include: cash, personal check or credit card ( We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. American Express is accepted online only).
- Financial Aid (federal/state financial aid requires completion of FAFSA) Financial Aid is not considered a part of the payment until aid is accepted by returning your completed award letter.
2. Private Loans
- Loan options are available online
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at 612-343-4485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. North Central's Monthly "Ram Plan"
The Ram Plan will allow students to pay their remaining balance with an interest free monthly plan,with up to seven months in the fall semester and five months in the spring semester. Fall payments: June-December (Enroll in June and we will waive your enrollment fee) Spring payments: January-May
- An automatic monthly payment from a credit card or checking account is required.
- Enrollment fee: $40.00 fee due when you sign up.
- First payment is required when you sign up.