Students are billed each semester they are enrolled. Students are required to pay prior to the beginning classes at North Central each semester. Charges include tuition, residence hall/housing, board/meal plan, parking and fees. The payment deadline for Fall 2013 is August 14th, 2013.
Students who pay the entire balance of their fall semester charges in full on or before July 31st, 2013 for the 2013 Fall semester with cash, check or money order after financial aid has been deducted will receive a 2% discount (budget plans and credit cards are not eligible for the discount). Payments need to be postmarked by July 31st.
Late fees will be assessed to students who do not pay their semester charges by the payment deadline.
There are many payment options, they are as follows:
1. Payment in full by August 14, 2013.
Payment options include: cash, personal check or credit card (We can accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover in the office. American Express is accepted online only). Unfortunetly at this time we do not accept payments made over the phone.
2. Financial Aid
- Scholarships and grants are funds that are not required to be paid back. Scholarships and/or grants can be applied to your account and can be either from North Central (when eligable) or outside companies and organizations. Make sure to do research and apply for as many of these as possible.
- Federal or State Financial Aid requires completion of FAFSA. Financial Aid is not considered a part of the payment until you have accepted it online and returned your completed award letter.
- For more information regarding Financial Aid please visit our Financial Aid website or call 612.343.4485.
3. North Central's Monthly "Ram Plan"
The Ram Plan will allow students to pay their remaining balance with an interest free monthly plan. Even if you are eligable for loans to cover your bill, a small Ram Plan can greatly help you reduce your overall debt load upon graduation. Take advantage of this great oppertunity today.
- An automatic monthly payment from a credit card or checking account is required.
- Enrollment fee: $40.00 fee due when you sign up. However, during the month of June the enrollment fee is waived!
- First payment is required when you sign up.
4. Alternative or Private Loans