Payment Registration Schedule
Please become familiar with the following important payment deadlines and dates. Please contact us if you have any questions, we look forward to working with you to help you with resolving your balance.
Fall 2014 Semester Dates & Deadlines:
- June 6 : You can begin checking your balances on UNet and viewing your statement after you have enrolled in all your courses.
- June 10: You can begin signing up for the RAM plan: $40.00 enrollment fee waived when you enroll during the month of June.
- July 31: Early Payment Discount! Deduct 2% off your remaining balance when you pay by cash or check only. Postmarked by this date or paid online through an electronic check.
- August 14 : Final Payment Due for Fall. Payments made after this date, may be subject up to $250.00 in late fees.
Before you may check-in, move into your housing or attend classes, your account should be paid for through either financial aid, personal payments or both. Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 612-343-4401 or email email@example.com for any questions.
Fall 2013 Late Fee Schedule
North Central wants to encourage you to pay attention to the above Dates and Deadlines. This is important for us to be able to provide you with the best experience attending a new semester. If you don't follow the above timeline and your account is not paid in full you may be subject to the following late fee schedule:
- August 19th - $100.00 late payment fee added
- August 26th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 2nd - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 9th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 16th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 23rd - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 30th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- The total amount of late fees a student can receive in one semester is $250.00