Payment Registration Schedule
Please become familiar with the following important payment deadlines and dates. Please contact us if you have any questions, we look forward to working with you to help you with resolving your balance.
Fall 2014 Semester Dates & Deadlines:
- June 3rd: You can begin checking your balances on UNet and viewing your statement after you have enrolled in all your courses.
- June 9th: Fall 2014 RAM Plan opens. Enroll before June 30th to have $40 enrollment fee waived.
- July 21st: Students can begin purchasing books through the NCU Bookstore.
- August 13th: Final Payment Due for Summer. Summer courses will be dropped after this date if account is not brought to $0.
Before you may check-in, move into your housing or attend classes, your account should be paid for through either financial aid, personal payments or both. Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 612-343-4401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Spring 2014 Late Fee Schedule
North Central wants to encourage you to pay attention to the above Dates and Deadlines. This is important for us to be able to provide you with the best experience attending a new semester. If you don't follow the above timeline and your account is not paid in full you may be subject to the following late fee schedule:
- August 18th - $100.00 late payment fee added
- August 25th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 1st - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 8th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 15th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 22nd - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 29th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- The total amount of late fees a student can receive in one semester is $250.00