Payment Registration Schedule
Please become familiar with the following important payment deadlines and dates. Please contact us if you have any questions, we look forward to working with you to help you with resolving your balance.
Fall 2015 Semester Dates & Deadlines:
- June 6th: You can begin checking your balances on UNet and viewing your statement after you have enrolled in all your courses.
- June 10th: Fall 2015 RAM Plan opens. Enroll before June 30th to have $40 enrollment fee waived.
- August 19th: Final Payment Due for Fall. Late fees will be assessed to all balances greater than $100.00.
Before you may check-in, move into your housing or attend classes, your account should be paid for through either financial aid, personal payments or both. Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 612-343-4401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Fall 2015 Late Fee Schedule
North Central wants to encourage you to pay attention to the above Dates and Deadlines. This is important for us to be able to provide you with the best experience attending a new semester. If you don't follow the above timeline and your account is not paid in full you may be subject to the following late fee schedule:
- August 24th - $100.00 late payment fee added
- September 7th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 14th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 21st - $25.00 late payment fee added
- September 28th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- October 5th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- October 12th - $25.00 late payment fee added
- The total amount of late fees a student can receive in one semester is $250.00.