- Dean, Institute for Biblical & Theological Studies
- Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity
- Ph.D in Ancient Studies, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (1994)
- M-Div. Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA (1981)
- B.A maga cum laude, major in Biblical Studies and minors in Greek and HistoryEvangel University, Springfield, MO (1977)
- Professor of New Testament and Early Christian Literature, North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
- Chair, Department of Bible and Theology (2005-Present), North Central University
- Chair, Pastoral Ministires Department (2002-2005), North Central University
- Faculty Marshal, 2006-Present, North Central University
- Recipient of the Assemblies of God Delta Alpha Distinguished Educator Award (2009), North Central University
- 1996 Presidential Award for Outstanding Scholarship, North Central University
- Part time Instructor, Southern Bible College, Houston, TX (1981-1982)
- Adjunct Teaching Bethel Seminary, St. Paul, MN (2004)
- Adjunct Teaching University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (1999)
- Adjunct Teaching Asia Pacific Theological Seminary, Baguio City, The Philippines
Dr. Menzies served as the department chair of Bible and Theology (2005-2011) before being named Dean of the Institute for Biblical and Theological Studies. Dr. Menzies has been part of the North Central University faculty since 1990, and is a member of the North American Patristic Society, the Society for Pentecostal Studies, and Society of Biblical Literature.
In 2009 Dr. Menzies was the recipient of the Assemblies of God Delta Alpha Distinguished Educator Award. Dr. Menzies organized and led North Central University's "Pentecostal Issues Seminar" (1998-2006) and "The Laboratory," a forum for discussion of church issues by pastors and professors (2008-Present).Most recently, he has served as the department chair of Bible and Theology, Faculty Marshal, and Full Professor.
Along with his wife, Donna, the two reside in Minnetonka, MN. They have two sons, Sam and Lucas.