- Assistant Professor, Fine Arts
- As a Fulbright/D.A.A.D. (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Scholar: Specialist Master’s Degree, Wagnerian Opera (Hochschule für Musik—Munich, Germany, 1972)
- German language studies (Goethe Institute—Brannenburg, Germany, 1970) As an undergraduate:
- Vocal Performance pedagogy classes (Oberlin Conservatory of Music—Otto B. Schoepfle Vocal Arts Institute, 2004)
- B.M., Vocal Performance (Oberlin Conservatory of Music—student of Richard Miller, 1970)
- Special studies, Music Theater and Opera Studies (Oberlin Summer Music Theater, 1969)
- At NCU since 2001
- Adjunct voice and music professor, North Central University (2001-03)
- College choir director/music professor, Liberty Bible College (1978-82)
- Vocal Instructor, Saint Paul Bible College (Crown College) (1974-75)
- German Instructor, Northwestern College (1974-75)
- Has portrayed Mary (mother of Jesus) and soloist in “The Passion Play” Easter production, North Heights Lutheran Church in Arden Hills, Minn. Annually 450+ in the cast, 125 animals, and over 20,000 in annual attendance. (1988-2007)
- Director of Dramatic Productions, Calvary Temple Worship Center—Ft. Wayne, IN (1988-2000)
- Assistant Drama and Music Director, Faith Bible Chapel—Arvada, CO (1984-88)
- Guest appearances on CBN, TBN, CBN (Family Channel)
- With her husband, Kevin, Rebecca has produced, directed, and performed in over 1500 professional television, radio, stage and multimedia productions in Florida, Colorado, Ohio, Texas and Minnesota
- Recording artists with numerous albums to their credit, having soloed and recorded with Ronn Huff and the London Symphony Orchestra, the Minnesota Orchestra, and the Bavarian Broadcasting Company
- Music/drama evangelists in over 450 churches internationally
- Guest artists for General Council of the Assemblies of God at Oklahoma City (1977)
- Regional Winner, Metropolitan Opera Contest
- Fulbright/D.A.A.D. Scholarship for study of Wagnerian Opera in Germany
Rebecca has been training singers for nearly 33 years. She received her Bachelor of Music degree in voice, opera and piano from Oberlin Conservatory of Music where she was a student of Richard Miller. While there, among other awards, she won first place in the Regional Metropolitan Opera competition. She studied German at the Goethe Institute Brannenburg and completed her graduate studies in Wagnerian Opera at the Hochschule für Musik in Munich, Germany. Rebecca teaches applied voice, Music History, Music Appreciation, Vocal Pedagogy and Voice and Diction.
Rebecca and her husband Kevin have toured the United States presenting drama/music productions for hundreds of churches, conferences and conventions. They have been guests on the CBN, PTL and TBN television networks and produced a weekly television program for CBN.
For the past 19 years in the Twin Cities, Rebecca has appeared in the North Heights Passion Play where she has been guest actress and soloist portraying Jesus' mother Mary. For 13 years in Fort Wayne, Indiana, she and her husband directed The Living Cross, a massive Easter production with a cast of nearly 350 and over 32,000 in annual attendance. They also presentedThe Gospel According to Scrooge for 18 years in many cities across the United States.