NCU's Job Posting Database Website for Students and Alumni. Quick access at: www.NorthCentral.edu/CareerWire
Career Services aims to inform and support all students in their career development as they identify and pursue their career and calling.
Career Services staff provides information, resources, planning, and counseling during each career development stage. These stages are:
- Exploring Self
- Exploring Careers
- Evaluating Career Paths
- Experimenting through Experiential Learning
- Embarking in a Career
*For more specific steps for each phase, see the SSC's 4 year, step-by-step, Career Development Checklist.
- Students: Résumés, Interviews, Jobs & Careers, CareerWire, Career & Calling, Careers Development, More
- Alumni: Overview of Alumni Career Services, Assistance with your CareerWire account, NCU on LinkedIn
- Faculty & Staff: General Information, Resources
- Employers: General Information, Job Postings, CareerWire, On-Campus Events
- Parents: General Information, Resources
ContactMiller Hall 227; Career Services offices are located in the Student Success Center.
M-F 9-4:30; Closed daily for chapel and lunch.
Click here contact form
Information for employers about on-campus Information Tables, Interview Rooms, and Job Fairs.
Steps to complete before, during, and after scheduling a visit to NCU for on-campus interviews.
This form is to be reviewed and signed before recruiting at NCU.
There are four on-campus parking options for employers: Lot C, Lot D, Lot F and reserved street parking on Elliot Ave. (between E. 14th St. & E. 15th St.)
Faculty and Staff
Information about preparing for and executing an interview.
Overview and resources to support an effective job search
Note: Career Services does NOT manage Work Study positions; Financial Aid is the primary contact for information about Work Study.