Cafeteria menu for Week 1 of Spring 2013
|Hot Breakfast||7:15 - 8:45 a.m.||- - -||- - -|
|Continental||8:45 - 9:30 am||- - -||- - -|
|Lunch||11:45 am - 1:30 pm||noon - 1 pm||1 - 2 pm|
(Mon, Tue, Thu)
|5 - 6 pm||- - -|
On behalf of Pioneer, and myself, welcome!
As your food service director, I want you to know that my door is open at all times for your comments and suggestions. Some of our services:
- There is a varied program available featuring many self-cook and self-serve concepts such as the deli, hot dog, nacho, omelet and Belgian waffle bars, with much more.
- A food committee is formed through student services. We look forward to any feedback that will help us to serve you better.
- Sick trays are available with a note of approval from a residence director, residence assistant, or nurse.
- Takeout meals are available for work or school related conflicts; 24-hour notice is requested. Be sure and sign up for any specific requests, so meals are tailored more to your liking.
- Special diets can be accommodated; however, we do ask that you provide an outline of your dietary needs.
- Pioneer is very proud of our nutritional awareness program. We designed it to help you make sound choices concerning your diet and health. A booklet is available for you that explains the program, but should you desire more information, come talk to me. We hope you will take advantage of this information.
Some of our policies:
- All students will bring proper I.D. to enter the dining hall. Anyone without an I.D. will be required to pay.
- Our program is based on unlimited seconds (thirds, etc.). We all try to be good stewards, so please do not waste food or take more than you can eat.
- No food, drink, or dish ware of any kind is to be taken from the dining hall.
- Non meal plan students and visitors must pay at the door to enter the dining hall; rates are posted.
Once again, feel free to talk to me about any concerns that you may have. I am committed to serving you and providing you with the best dining experience possible.
Greg Andrews, Food Service Director
ContactOur office is located on the first floor in Carlson Hall (adjacent to the Cafeteria).
Click here contact form