- Professor of Children and Family Ministries
- Director of the Center for Children and Family Ministries
- Doctor of Ministry - Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts, Communications - Missouri State University
- Master of Biblical Literature - Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts, Communcations - Evangel University
Dr. Lon Flippo hails from the plains of Kansas. He and his wife, Chris, have been married for over 30 years and have two children and two grandchildren. Lon has pastored for over 30 years in a variety of roles. He has a passion for inspiring parents to pass their faith on to their children--and for providing information and insight to help them do it. You might like his first book, "Soul Survivor", which takes a look at Lon's life as an abandoned child or his second book "iParent" (Parenting Prodigals and Children in the 21st century). His third book "Sepulcher", his first fictional novel launches in early 2015.
Visit his website at iparentnow.com, or follow him on Twitter @iparentnow