- Clinical Director, Student Success Center
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- M.A. Professional Counseling (Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, 2002)
- B.S.W. (Social Work) (Dordt College, 2000)
- Psychotherapist, CrossVision, LLC
- Psychotherapist, Levang & Associates
- Primary Counselor, Omegon Dual Diagnosis Residential Treatment Center
- Intake Coordinator, Lakeland Regional Hospital
- Counselor, Christian Counselors of Springfield
- Valley View Residential Treatment Center
Todd was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia, before moving to the United States to further his education. Todd met his wife, Katie, while he was completing his undergraduate work before moving to Springfield, Missouri to attend the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. Todd and Katie relocated to the Twin Cities area towards the end of 2002 to be closer to her family.
Todd was the first full-time personal and career development counselor to join the NCU staff, and the designer and developer of the Student Success Center in its current format. Todd likes to approach counseling in a very interactive, participatory fashion. As a visual learner himself, he finds creative ways to work with students to help them through whatever situation they are struggling with. Todd has dealt with his fair share of crisis situations while working as a clinician in several residential treatment center settings and Missouri’s premier in-patient child and adolescent psychiatric hospital. Professionally, Todd is licensed by the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor [LPCC] and a Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy Approved Clinical Supervisor, in addition to holding the credentials as a National Certified Counselor [NCC] and an Approved Clinical Supervisor [ACS] through the National Board of Certified Counselors. In regard to organizational affiliations, Todd is a member of the American Counseling Association, American College Counseling Association, Minnesota Counseling Association and the Association of Clinical Supervisors and Educators.
Todd’s passion for working with students to understand and take ownership of their “life’s call” is evident from the time you begin a conversation with him. His laid back, easy natured Australian charisma is something every student should experience before leaving NCU.