Church Match Scholarship
- North Central will match a church donation to your education. Donations up to $1,000 per year will be matched at 100% according to the following criteria:
- Student must enroll for and maintain full-time status in the resident degree program during the semester(s) the scholarship is received or North Central’s match will be forfeited.
- Funds cannot come from the student, parents, relatives or from the monthly pledge a church has designated for North Central.
- Checks must be received by North Central by the deadline date in order to qualify for the NCU matching portion. The check sent by July 1 must be for both semesters.
- Application deadlines are July 1 (Fall), Dec. 1 (Spring entrants only).
- The NCU match portion cannot exceed $500 in one semester.
- The NCU match portion is applied to tuition costs only.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 must be maintained by the student to be eligible for the NCU matching portion.
- The church check and NCU’s matching scholarship are divided equally between the fall and spring semesters.