Church Match Scholarship
- North Central will match a church donation to your education. Donations up to $1,000 per year will be matched at 100% according to the following criteria:
- Student must enroll for and maintain full-time status in the resident degree program during the semester(s) the scholarship is received or North Central’s match will be forfeited.
- Funds cannot come from the student, parents, relatives or from the monthly pledge a church has designated for North Central.
- The church donation for the whole year must be sent by the application deadline.
- Application deadlines are July 1 (Fall), Dec. 1 (Spring entrants only).
- Students who enroll for only the Spring semester are eligible for matching on church donations up to $500.
- Monies are applied to tuition costs only.