Mathematics Major Scholarship
The Mathematics Major Tuition Scholarship is a $2,500 annual tuition scholarship renewable for up to eight semesters. It is awarded to a first-time freshmen student each year based on superior academic performance, a written essay, and two references. Eligible students must meet all of the following criteria at the time of application
- Must be a full-time student
- Students must declare Mathematics as their major
- Minimum high school 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum ACT Composite Score of 28 (not including writing portion)
- Minimum SAT Total Score of 1240 (not including writing portion)
- Renewable up to 8 semesters by maintaining a 3.0 cumulative GPA at North Central.
The scholarship recipient must be accepted to North Central University in order to receive the scholarship. In addition, the recipient must enroll in the Fall 2011 semester or the scholarship will be forfeited. All scholarship applicants will be sent written notification of the scholarship committee’s decision by May 15, 2011. This scholarship does NOT apply to potential Mathematics-Education majors.