One full-tuition renewable scholarship is awarded to first-time entering freshmen students each year, based on superior academic performance, references, and a written essay.
- 100% Tuition
- For the academic year immediately following high school graduation
- Application deadline is March 1 (open to Fall semester entrants only)
- Active membership and regular attendance at an Assemblies of God church
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum ACT Composite Score of 30 (not including writing portion)
- Minimum SAT Total Score of 1320 (not including writing portion)
- Renewable for up to 8 semesters by maintaining a 3.5 cumulative GPA at North Central
The Admissions Office will send information on applying for the Regent's Scholarship to students who have applied for admission to North Central and who meet the GPA and test score requirements for the scholarship.