Copy and Mailing Supervisor
Minneapolis, MN 55404
The CAMS Supervisor will oversee the processing of student, faculty and staff mail. This includes delivery of the mail to and from the university as well as around campus. This individual is also responsible for processing bulk mailings for the university as well as staying updated on the current USPS bulk mailing regulations. The CAMS Supervisor must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a general knowledge of the Microsoft windows environment. He/she will be responsible for reporting daily monetary collection, ensuring adequate stock of necessary office items, budgeting, and completing specialty projects.
· Be able to work well with faculty, students, and staff and provide optimal customer service.
· Be self-motivated and have initiative.
· Have the ability to give instruction and discipline when necessary.
· Communicate clearly and effectively to both students and staff members.
· It is preferred that the CAMS Coordinator have a valid driver’s license and a good driving history.
· Must also be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and manipulate a hand truck/flatbed cart with a minimum of 300 pounds.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt position. Interested parties should submit a letter of application and resume to the address listed below (no telephone inquiries please):
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax (612) 343-8063