The Ram Plan
North Central's Ram Plan allows students to spread out their cost of attending into monthly payments throughout the semester. North Central would like to encourage all students to participate in the Ram plan for paying even small payments now means a lower debt load at graduation.
Spring 2014 Ram Plan Information
The Ram Plan allows students to pay their remaining balance with an interest free monthly plan. Fall semester plans have up to seven months in payments, and spring semester plans have five payments. Students sign up through their online UNet account at https://www.northcentral.edu/unet. Students and families need to sign up every semester for the Ram plan, you are not automatically enrolled. There is a one-time, $40.00 enrollment fee for the payment plan. (Unless you sign up between December 12th and 18th)
Students and families can begin enrolling in the Ram Plan as early as December 12th. The enrollment fee is waived for all plans signed up for during December 12th and 18th. Save $40.00 and sign up right away! All plans need to be enrolled by the payment deadline on January 2, 2014. The first payment is due on the date you sign-up.
Spring payments are automatically deducted on the 5th of every month through May 5th and can be divided into five monthly payments. Please see below for the best times to enroll for the payment agreement that fits you.
The Fall Semester
Fall payments are during the months of June - December
Seven Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of June
Six Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of July
Five Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of August
The Spring Semester
Spring payments are during the months of January - May
Five Monthly Payments - Sign up before the 14th of January
Five Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 3rd of January
Terms and Conditions
- An automatic monthly payment from a credit card or checking account is required
- Enrollment fee: $40.00 fee due when you sign up
- Enroll in the Ram plan through your NCU UNet account
- First payment is required when you enroll
- Payments are automatically deducted on the 5th of every month
- Late fees will apply for agreements not enrolled in by the payment deadline
How to Enroll in the Ram Plan
- Visit the website: www.northcentral.edu/unet
- In the center column click on the tab titled "Account Payments and Statements (NCU CASHNet)"
- Sign in using your username and password
- Click on the tab "Go to CASHNet"
- Click on the tab "Enroll in the Spring 2014 Payment Plan"
- Put the total amount of money you would like the Ram Plan to divide into payments
- View and agree to the user agrement policy
- Enter in the financial information to make the initial Ram Plan payment
- Enter in the financial information for Automatic Payment withdrawal to come out on the 5th of every month
- Submit all information and then your application will be submitted
For additional questions regarding this payment option please contact the Student Accounts Office at 612.343.4401 or email@example.com