The Ram Plan
Spring 2013 RAM Plan Information
The Ram Plan allows students to pay their remaining balance with an interest free monthly plan. Fall semester plans have up to seven months in payments, and spring semester plans have five payments. Students sign up through their online UNet account.
Fall payments: June-December
Spring payments: January-May
The Ram plan will allow five to seven months according to the following schedule:
The Fall Semester
Seven Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of June
Six Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of July
Five Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 14th of August
The Spring Semester
Five Monthly Payments - Sign up before the 14th of January
Five Monthly Payments- Sign up before the 3rd of January
Terms and Conditions
- An automatic monthly payment from a credit card or checking account is required.
- Enrollment fee: $40.00 fee due when you sign up on time.
- Enroll in the RAM plan through your NCU UNet account.
- First payment is required when you sign up.
- Payments are deducted on the 5th of every month.
- Late fees apply to late registrations after payment deadline.
How to Enroll in the Ram Plan
- Visit the website: www.northcentral.edu/unet
- In the center column click on the tab titled "Account Paymnets and Statements (NCU CASHNet)"
- Sign in using your username and password
- Click on the tab "Go to CASHNet"
- Click on the tab "Enroll in the Spring 2013 Payment Plan"
- Put the total amount of money you would like the Ram Plan to divide into payments.
- View and agree to the user agrement policy.
- Enter in the financial information to make the initial Ram Plan payment.
- Enter in the financial information for Automatic Payment withdrawal to come out on the 5th of every month.
- Submit all information and then your application will be submitted.
For additional questions regarding this payment option please contact the Student Accounts Office at 612.343.4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org