Assistant Professor, Youth Studies
Departments: School of Pastoral Studies
Office: Chicago Hall
- D.Min. – Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, in progress
- M.Div. – Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2013
- M.A. in Theological Studies – Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2010
- B.A. in Urban Ministries – North Central University, 2003
- Ordained Minister with the Assemblies of God
- Director of Youth Studies, University of Valley Forge – 2014 to 2015
- Assistant Pastor, Stone Creek Church (Urbana, IL) – 2010 to 2013
- Assistant US Cohort Director, SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary – 2010 to 2014
- Founder, Urbana School of Ministry
- Assistant Dean, Minnesota Teen Challenge – 2002 to 2004
- Youth and College/Young Adults Pastor – 1992 to 2002, 2004 to 2010
Adam Sikorski has been married to his wife, Stacy (Grogan, NCU ’98), since 2002. They have two children: a daughter, Reghan, and a son, Keghan. As a result of growing up in South Bend, IN, Adam is an avid Notre Dame football fan. He enjoys reading and is a fish tank enthusiast.
Adam has served in ministry since 1992 and NCU welcomed him back as a faculty member in 2015. The vast majority of his ministry career has been working with youth and college students. He has had the opportunity to do youth and college ministry in the urban communities of Detroit, Minneapolis, and Chicago. In addition, he did college and young adult ministry at Illinois State University. For the past five years, Adam has been a part of Christian Higher Education. He has a heart to teach the next generation of ministers to go out and change the world.