Departments: Intercultural Studies
- MATS, Bethel Seminary;
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, USF
- Her design work includes 12 years as an award-winning interior designer for JCPenney Co, as well as private consultations for interior and landscape design.
- She has completed multiple teacher-training art workshops at the Minneapolis Institute of Art and has fulfilled in-depth independent study through travel to many world class museums and archaeological sites in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
- A published illustrator, she has taught art history and appreciation, drawing, painting and weaving to various groups of Girl Scouts and home educated students as well as home educating her own two daughters between 1986 and 2002.
- She has spoken at MACHE and MHA conferences
- Was the co-founder and co-director of Capital City Christian (home school) Co-op.
- She is the Founder of The Academy and is currently the Executive Director of YEAH and The Academy where she has also tutored since 1999.
- As a member of the PSEO at YEAH Council, she coordinates PSEO at YEAH courses and instructors.
- She is an Adjunct Professor at North Central University, Minneapolis; Concordia University, St. Paul, University of Northwestern, St. Paul and Crown College, St. Bonifacius.
Since 2006, she has led students and adults on annual tours with YEAH Educational Tours, LLC to France, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, New York City and Washington, D.C.