Department: PSEO – YEAH
- Holds a Master’s degree in philosophy (with concentration in Medical Ethics) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- She attended Harvard Divinity School
- Earned a Master of Divinity degree from Luther Northwestern Theological Seminary in St. Paul
- Bachelor’s degree in philosophy from The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
- She is in her 15th year of homeschooling her own three daughters and her fourth year of teaching group classes for homeschooled students. She has taught at The Academy since 2016.
When not teaching or planning lessons, she can be found fostering and rehabilitating special needs dogs through Pet Haven of Minnesota.