Available discounts for graduate students
CREDENTIALED MINISTERS OF THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD AND THE PENTECOSTAL FAMILY OF CHURCHES
- 25% tuition discount
- Must be credentialed with Assemblies of God or Pentecostal family of churches (those affiliated with denominations having membership with the Pentecostal World Fellowship and others who subscribe to Pentecostal doctrine and practice).
- Must identify as qualifying minister on application for admission
- Must submit current credentials annually to the Financial Aid office
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES OF ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCHES
Full-time employees of Assemblies of God churches and Pentecostal Family of Churches are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all graduate courses.
- Must be a full-time employee of an Assemblies of God church
- Must identify as qualifying employee on application for admission
- Students must provide verification of employment at an A/G or Pentecostal church each semester to the Financial Aid office
NORTH CENTRAL UNIVERSITY ALUMNI/AE
Alumni/ae of North Central are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all graduate courses.
- For purposes of this financial aid award, an alumni/ae is defined as someone who has graduated from NCU with an undergraduate degree
- Must identify as a qualifying alum on application for admission
- Determinations of alumni status will be made by the university’s alumni office.
File your FAFSA
All graduate students are encouraged to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), as unsubsidized loans may become available to you to assist in paying for your education, should you need them.
North Central’s FAFSA code is #002369.