Department: School of Communication Arts
- M.Ed. Adult Education, U of M, August 2018
- Adult Education Teaching License, U of M, August 2018
- BA Deaf Culture Studies, North Central University, 2012
- Independent Contractor:
American Sign Language Teacher, teaching students grades 6-12. Developing lessons and curriculum. Providing a full-immersion setting
- HERO: Home Educators Resource Organization:
American Sign language teacher. Creating lessons and curriculum. Teaching students grades 1-12. Providing a full-immersion setting for students. Working within an educational organization.
- Communication Services for the Deaf/ThinkSelf Inc.
Adult Education teacher. Teaching math, reading, and writing. Lesson planning for multiple classes, topics, and levels. Scheduling and coordination field trips and projects. Developing curriculum for math and English.