Applied Studies: Medical Office Administration
North Central University’s Applied Studies: Medical Office Administration program provides real-world training for students interesting in working in medical offices.
This degree will prepare you to become a valuable member of a medical office. Learn about the administration in the medical field, software programs, and more.
What sets us apart
Skills you’ll gain
When you graduate from the Medical Office Administration program, you’ll be prepared with skills and knowledge in:
- Computer and medical administrative skills regarding electronic health records
- Medical terminology, human biology, insurance coding
- Completing/understanding medical transcripts
- Understanding both private and government insurance claims
Our graduates succeed in a variety of jobs and careers. Here are some possibilities:
- Medical Office Assistant
- Health Information Technician
- Speech Recognition Editor
- Medical Scribe
- Patient Coordinator
- Insurance and Billing Coordinator
You could work in a variety of settings, including:
- Medical offices and clinics
- Nursing homes
- Dental offices
- Insurance companies
Download the one sheet!
Simply fill in your info on the form to download the informational one sheet that covers:
- An overview of the program
- Classes you’ll take
- Exciting jobs you can get after graduation
Interested in earning your degree in Medical Office Administration at NCU?