Applied Studies: Computer Forensics
North Central University’s Applied Studies: Computer Forensics program is the perfect fit for students interested in a career investigating cyber crime.
This program will provide an integrated background in both information technology and security. Gain skills in computer forensics, criminal justice, law, investigation, and ethics. Graduate ready to be a problem-solving team player!
What sets us apart
Skills you’ll gain
When you graduate from the Computer Forensics program, you’ll be prepared with skills and knowledge in:
- Information technology, information security, computer forensics, criminal justice, law, investigation, and ethics.
- Working in groups, teamwork and communication skills for the real-world.
- Technical problem-solving that you can immediately put to work on the job.
Our graduates succeed in a variety of jobs and careers. Here are some possibilities:
- Computer Security Specialist
- Information Assurance Specialist
- Cybercrimes Investigator
- Information Technology Specialist
- Network Specialist
- Computer Forensics Technician or Investigator
You could work in a variety of settings, including:
- Information technology departments
- Network administration
- Internet service providers
- IT consulting firms
- Training centers
- Technology vendors
- Help desk centers
- Technical support
Want to learn more?
Download the one sheet!
Simply fill in your info on the form to download the informational one sheet that covers:
- An overview of the program
- Classes you’ll take
- Exciting jobs you can get after graduation
Interested in earning your degree in Applied Studies: Computer Forensics?
All students must complete the General Education Core and Christian Studies Core. General electives may be added or an optional minor may be selected. You need 124 total credit hours to complete an Applied Studies: Computer Forensics degree.
Meet one of your professors
Interim Dean of Graduate and Professional Education
Associate Professor, Business Administration
Department: College of Business and Technology
Juris Doctorate, Southern University Law Center
Master of Business Administration, Metropolitan State University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Northwestern State University
- Licensed Attorney, Louisiana and Minnesota
- Moot Court Board, Southern University Law Center
- The Journal of Race, Gender & Poverty Publication, Southern University Law Center
- The American Trial Lawyers Association Mock trial team, Southern University Law Center