Have you attended another college, taken college courses, or received college credits? You’re in the right place!
Here’s how you apply:
Step 1 — Apply
Step 2 — Send your high school transcript or GED scores
Submit a Transcript Request Form (pdf) to your high school counselor and they’ll send us your official transcripts. A 2.2 cumulative GPA is required for regular admission. GPAs below 2.2 can be considered for admission on a provisional basis. You’ll also send a final high school transcript after graduation.
Students who have completed the GED need to forward a copy of their scores to the Admissions Office.
You can also submit unofficial or official transcripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 — Send your ACT or SAT scores
Forward your results from either the ACT or the SAT. An ACT score of 18 or above or an SAT total score of 850 or above is required for regular admission (the written portion isn’t required).
Are your test scores a little low? You can still be considered for admission on a provisional status.
Transfer students who have not previously taken the ACT can submit the ACT Waiver Request Form (pdf). You must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Completed at least 24 college credits
- Graduated high school at least 15 years ago
- More than 30 years old
Step 4 — Send your college transcripts
Fill out your college’s transcript request form to have them mail us a copy of your transcript. Are you wondering how your college credits will transfer? Take a look at our Transfer Guides below.
Where should I send my application and forms?
Mail all of your application materials to:
North Central University Admissions Office
910 Elliot Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
What happens after I complete these steps?
Once we’ve received all of your application materials, we’ll review your application and inform you of an admissions decision as soon as we can.
Also, follow these simple tips to have a good college transfer experience.
Still have questions? Contact our Registrar’s Office.
Use these guides to help you understand how your previously earned college credits will transfer.
- Anoka Ramsey Community College – Minnesota (pdf)
- Central Lakes College (pdf)
- Century College – Minnesota (pdf)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Des Moines Area Community College – Iowa (pdf)
- Ecclesia College (online) (pdf)
- Global University – Missouri (pdf)
- Hennepin Technical College (pdf)
- IB Exam Chart (pdf)
- Inver Hills Community College – Minnesota (pdf)
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College – Minnesota (pdf)
- Normandale Community College – Minnesota (pdf)
- North Hennepin Community College – Minnesota (pdf)
- Ridgewater College – Minnesota (pdf)
- St. Cloud State University (pdf)
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College (pdf)
- Saint Paul College – Minnesota (pdf)
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities (pdf)
- University of Northwestern – Minnesota (pdf)
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls (pdf)