STAFF AND FACULTY SUPPORT
North Central University faculty and staff are expected to follow all recommended guidelines, and by their actions provide an excellent example to the student body. Each department and area of the university is committed to creating COVID-safe spaces for interaction. Activities to support this include:
- Praying regularly for students and the NCU community.
- Utilizing face coverings as outlined elsewhere in this section of the website. In addition:
- Meetings may occur in conference rooms and other meeting spaces, but participants must wear masks and adhere to the posted room capacity restrictions. No food or drink is allowed in conference rooms or other meeting spaces. Room capacities will be posted outside each space.
- One-on-one meetings and meetings with more than two participants may happen in private offices with masking and social distancing.
- Whenever possible, conduct Zoom meetings in lieu of face-to-face interactions with staff, faculty, and students. All meeting participants must be given the option to participate via Zoom.
- Practicing social distancing in classrooms, offices, hallways, and other common areas.
- Working with students and colleagues to make accommodations when needed.
- Encouraging a positive environment of support and accountability versus an environment of shaming or policing regarding safe-campus protocols.