Psychology Adjunct Faculty
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
North Central University Mission Statement
North Central University is a dynamic Christian learning community educating students for lives of service throughout society, the marketplace, and the church. In keeping with its Pentecostal heritage and mission, NCU models and expects excellence in both academic practice and Christian faith.
The Psychology Department is seeking an instructor for a face-to-face introductory psychology course (General Psychology) during the Spring 2022 semester. This is a 15-week PSEO course to be taught Tuesdays for 2.5 hours at Mid-Metro Academy, located in St. Paul.
Current specific course needs
- General Psychology
- An earned Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to Biblical integration in and out of the classroom.
Working conditions and frequency
Equipment and Tools
Use of a PC, telephone, and email.
- Work is performed in a Christ-centered urban environment.
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.