Anatomy and Physiology Adjunct Faculty
School of Science and Math
North Central University Mission Statement
North Central University is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, Pentecostal school with a commitment to academic excellence that prepares students to fulfill Biblical models of leadership and ministry throughout the world. Eph. 4:11-12
North Central University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking an Anatomy and Physiology adjunct professor, expected to start January of 2021. This position is open until filled.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Instructional responsibilities include teaching 3-9 credits per semester of Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2 lecture and lab, Medical Terminology, Nutrition.
- Specific course needs: BIOL 221, BIOL 221L, BIOL 222, BIOL 222L, BIOL 109, BIOL 305
- U.S. Citizen; some courses are face-to-face residential and some are online.
- Master’s Degree in health science or closely related field (terminal degree preferred).
- Industry experience: previous college teaching and curricular development experience desirable in the respective courses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to biblical integration in and out of the classroom.
- Deep commitment to team development.
- Effective pedagogical practices, with an ongoing willingness to grow and develop.
- All faculty members are expected to be committed Christians, model a consistent Spirit-filled life, be considerate of the Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God, be a member in good standing of their local church, and abide by the Community Life Standards of the University.
Working conditions and frequency
Equipment and Tools
Use of a PC, telephone, and email.
- Exposure to repetitive motion of the fingers, hands and wrists on a daily basis.
- Work is performed in a Christ-centered urban environment.
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.