Assistant / Associate Professor of Psychology
Description of Duties
Preferred candidate will have a PhD or PsyD in psychology or related field. Emphasis in clinical or counseling psychology, learning and cognition. Licensure and ability to teach in ADC a plus.
Instructional responsibilities include teaching 12 credits per semester in the major psychology core, applied psychology, and general education courses. Additional responsibilities include advising and mentoring students, working collaboratively on departmental and university committees, and engaging regularly in professional development and relevant scholarly activity. Compensation is based on qualifications, including education and experience.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology or related field
- Evidence of teaching ability, curricular development, and scholarship
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member
- Professional activities in the social and behavioral sciences
- Committed to biblical integration in and out of the classroom
- Ability to become a Licensed Psychologist or Counselor in Minnesota
- Willing to become member of an Assemblies of God churchApplication Process
Application deadline: February 15, 2018
Expected start: August 2018
This is a full-time, exempt position. Interested parties should apply via the below online application.