Assistant Director of Processing and Data
Chief Enrollment Officer & Director of Admissions
Key Result Areas and Essential and Secondary Functions:
70% Serve as the Salesforce System Administrator for the Office of Enrollment
In cooperation with the Director of Admissions, develop and manage weekly, monthly, and semi-annual reports and dashboards for all recruitment related data, generating standard or custom reports summarizing recruitment data for review by leadership and other stakeholders
- Mange implementation projects for Admissions Staff, IT Staff, and any outside venders
- Create, distribute, and maintain reports/lists for Admissions, Marketing, and various offices on campus.
- Maintain a close relationship with IT department, serving as the enrollment liaison in all communications with IT
- Serve as the campus expert on the Conga application for Salesforce
- Use a variety of tools and features to maintain “clean” data
- Work with a variety of tools to import data into our Salesforce database while checking for duplicates
- Monitor database for duplicate records and merge data when necessary
- Troubleshoot daily problems and concerns
- Manage online applications for prospective students
- Create/edit and maintain all student records in the Salesforce database for both candidates and applicants, ensuring complete biographical and mailing data in each student record and updating withdrawals and cancels in QX Status Tracking
- Monitor the Salesforce AppExchange market for additional products that may benefit the Recruitment Effort
- Provide Salesforce support for non-Admissions student service offices to enhance inter-office relationships and ensure the best possible student experience
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for recruitment related action
20% Provide training and collaboration with the Admissions Office staff to maximize performance
- Operate as a decision making authority within the NCU Admissions technology area
- Work with recruitment staff to create/edit workflow rules, validation rules, and tasks to automate processes and make work more efficient
- Train new staff on the Salesforce use and PD processes
- Analyze overall current technologically operational activities and seek opportunities for internal improvement
- Research and propose opportunities upgrades or additions to current system
- Establish relationships with staff and faculty in order to better meet recruitment data needs
- Promote strengths of the university and positive reinforcement to motivate staff toward excellence
10% Provide support to Marketing and Financial Aid
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure that all email sends and scheduled email campaigns are sent
- Collaborate with Financial Aid to develop and execute reporting projects as needed
- Ensure all online forms are working and that information is properly flowing into the Salesforce CRM
- Troubleshoot daily problems and concerns
- Monitor additional updates and upgrades to the Pardot system and infrastructure improvements
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for development related action
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must be willing to live within the lifestyle statement of the University.
- Operational and data management experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce strongly preferred. Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus.
- Experience with Pardot Marketing Automation software is a plus
- Higher Education experience strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use computer tools to organize and retrieve data records through Excel, Access, or other reporting/querying tools.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to relate well with different people in a variety of situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with key NCU departments (Information Technology, the Mail Center, the Registrar’s Office, the Student Accounts Office, Alumni, Development)
- Ability to use computers and programs (e-mail, Microsoft Office, internet etc.)
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-managed to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and direct various projects
- Possess effective leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to delegate and supervise responsibilities to co-workers
- Ability to plan and execute activities with attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and make data-based decisions
- Be able to meet deadlines, be flexible, and most of be all team-oriented
- Knowledgeable about university policies in the areas of Enrollment Management
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a variety of roles and environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands
- Ability to work with a team of multi-departmental personnel in an office setting
Position involves exposure to repetitive motion of the fingers, hands, and wrists on a daily basis. Work environment involves working in an urban, Christ-centered university.
Equipment and Tools
Use of a PC, photocopier, fax machine, and telephone – approximately 90% of the time.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063