Campus Store Sales Associate
Student Employment, Part time
The Campus Store Sales Associate is able to stay organized while multitasking their assistance by helping customers and answering the phone. He or she must have respect and confidence with co-workers and customers. The Campus Store Sales Associate must be able to restock inventory of the sales floor as well as organizing the store as needed. The Campus Store Sales Associate must also be able to create accurate daily reports.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU.
- High quality customer service/communication verbally and over the phone.
- A basic understanding of computers and electronic equipment
- Able to lift 40+ lbs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Campus Store Sales Associate is responsible for greeting all customers at the front door while making sure the store is clean and organized.
- Other duties include, checking customers out at the counter, helping customer with any questions, package online orders, maintain clear and confident communication to his or her co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
- The Campus Store Sales Associate is also in charge of having strong knowledge of current sales and upcoming changes to the store. He or she is also in charge of closing and or opening the Campus Store for the work day.
- This position expects the open mind to know some brief information about how the Akademos system works internally with the Campus Store.
- Hours/Week: 5-10 hours week
- Time of Hours: varies between mornings & afternoons
- Number of Positions Available: 2
For more information, contact
Abby Countryman, Campus Store Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Waalk, IIE Manager: email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063