Campus Store Student Manager
Student Employment, Part time
The campus Store Student Manager is in charge of outlining all the Campus Store Sales Associates schedules as well as running multiple reports for the Accounting Department. This position requires strong leadership skills and confidence when put in stressful and difficult situations. This position is one that the Campus Store Sales Associates can report to when they have a question if the Campus Store Supervisor is not present. The Campus Store Student Manager assists the Director with ordering new apparel for the store as well as being in contact with vendors about products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
Some essential duties of the Campus Store Student Manager include: creating, inventory, monthly, and fiscal year reports for the Accounting Department and assisting the Director with any other needs.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Leadership Skills
- Confident customer service
- Organized & friendly customer service
- This position comes with very important tasks that include learning brief information about the MBS system. This would come with short term training from the Director of MBS & Textbooks.
- Hours/week: 10 hours/week
- Time: varies between mornings and afternoons
- Number of positions available: 1
For more information, contact
Madeline Stocker at 612.343.7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063