Student Employment, Part time
The Carpet Specialist mainly oversees the routine carpet cleaning for the university with additional tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Carpet cleaning – routine interim and extraction as scheduled
- Shift fill-in – may be called upon to fill a vacant position during regularly scheduled shift
- Additional Tasks- routine maintenance and cleaning of carpet equipment, setup and/or tear-down of special events on campus
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Minimum of 1-year prior experience working in the Housekeeping Department
- Experience with carpet care, equipment maintenance and repair knowledge is preferred
- Ability to lift/move 50-75lbs
- Hiring timeline: 1-2 weeks from interview
- Hours/week: 15 hours
- Time: Monday through Friday 6pm-9pm
For more information, contact
Brandon Watson at 612.343.4479 or email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063