Chemistry Adjunct Faculty
School of Science and Math
North Central University Mission Statement
North Central University is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, Pentecostal school with a commitment to academic excellence that prepares students to fulfill Biblical models of leadership and ministry throughout the world. Eph. 4:11-12
A growing Science Department is seeking adjunct faculty.
Current specific course needs
- General Chemistry 1 Lecture and Lab
- General Chemistry 2 Lecture and Lab
- Organic Chemistry Lecture and Lab
- Biochemistry Lecture and Lab
- An earned Master’s Degree in Chemistry or closely related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to Biblical integration in and out of the classroom.
- Effective pedagogical practices with an ongoing willingness to grow and develop.
Working conditions and frequency
Equipment and Tools
Use of a PC, telephone, and email.
Work is performed in a Christ-centered urban environment.
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.